We want you to have the best experience with our bags, and be happy while on this journey with us. That’s the reason why we are giving an extra 30 days limited warranty on items purchased from www.brelokq.com or an authorized dealer, from the date of purchase by the original end-user purchaser, and, is non-transferrable.
The warranty covers faulty hardware, defects in materials and craftsmanship that affect functionality, or significant aesthetic issues upon arrival to customer. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, after inspection and at its option and discretion, BRELOKQ will either a) repair b) replace the product, or c) issue store credit for the price paid at the original time of purchase. A refund will only be possible if claim is made within the first 30 days of purchase. * See return policy for more details.
The limited Warranty is not valid for items that were giveaways, raffles, prizes, re-sold, given away, discounted or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner. All exchanges or store credit are issued at the discretion of BRELOKQ.*terms of warranty can change at anytime, at the discretion of BRELOKQ.
*International orders outside of Canada and USA, are final Sale *.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Products without original receipt, proof of purchase or registry log
- Final sale or clearance sale items
- Products purchased outside of the Canada, and the United States.
- Products that are not purchased through an authorized retailer.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear
- Defects resulting from repair or alteration of the product ( defects created from unauthorized self- or third-party repairs or alterations)
- Defects resulting from improper use, or care not in accordance with the product instructions.
- Defects resulting from improper storage.
- Dirty spots or splotches
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
How to use the Limited Warranty:
Contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the following information:
- 1. Personal contact information including name, number, shipping address and email address
- Comments/details on your product concern
- Attach tag # starting with BRLKQ…..
- Attach image of defect.
- Attach image of the receipt.
When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer's property and the replaced item becomes BRELOKQ’s property.
Please be aware on our vegan leather products that while we only select the highest quality materials, even the most expensive vegan leather can still scratch against some surfaces, and is prone to eventual scratching and chipping. Scratches and chips are therefore the fault of the user, are considered normal wear and tear, and not covered under our warranty. No exceptions will be made. Please handle your vegan leather products with care.